Employer Background Checks Prospective : Background service Solution
Most employers do not assume that job candidates are lying on their resumes and job applications – quite the contrary, but this has been proved by an employer background check.
As a final step in the hiring process, employers may conduct an employment check to protect themselves from a number of potential risks.
The Main Challenges of Background Check
Respondents to the survey were asked to identify the biggest employer background check challenges they encountered in the past year. According to the survey results, the biggest challenges facing companies relate to time, cost, accuracy, and staffing:
1. 67% It takes a long time to complete
2. 26% Too complex and time-consuming for candidates
3. 22% Accuracy is not always guaranteed
4. 18% of companies lack the staff to handle the process
5. 16% Paying insufficient attention to details
6. Concerns about legal risks account for 16%
7. Candidates are reluctant to permit the check in 16% of cases
8. Files incomplete at a high rate of 15%
9. Regulations and legislation are confusing for 14% of respondents
10. 10%Ability to accommodate global screening requirements
11. 5% Clothing
6 Top Reasons: Why You Should Perform Background Checks
1. Convictions for Crimes
2. Liability Risk Reduction
3. Hire the Right Person
4. Keep Your Employees Safe
5. Examine Education and Certifications
6. Having Peace of Mind
The 5 Ways to Avoid Problems During Background Checks
1. Obtain written authorization and provide written notice before requesting an employment verification background check.
2. Evaluate whether the criminal conduct or conviction is related to the applicant or employee’s actual job responsibilities.
3. Do not use or inquire into arrest history or sealed or expunged criminal history information.
4. Other evidence besides arrest history check that indicates criminal conduct may be considered.
5. Provide notice both before and after taking adverse action on the basis of a criminal background check profile verification.
Results of a background check typically include past employment verification, credit history, and criminal history. The objective of background checks is to ensure the safety and security of the employees in the organization. So it is a must to check background screening and we are ready to help you.