The prices depend on many different factors while renting virtual coworking space, for example: time range of rent, business location , amenities etc.
Challenges You May Faced While Setting Up a Virtual Office
1. Technical difficulties: Because you operate from a virtual office rental, you use and rely on your personal technology. You won’t be able to work until the technical issues are rectified, which might take many hours or days.
2. Hidden charge: There may be some charges as vats, service charge or others as hidden charge. Many virtual business office space providers promote attractive rates that are often more than what you will really pay.
3. Security threats: Employees in traditional workplaces share the same network. This simplifies the verification and screening procedure. In the case of virtual office management, however, this is not feasible.
4. Lack of reference check: Because everything is done remotely in a virtual office, many corporations avoid doing reference checks on their personnel
5. Difficulties in arranging meetings: When a task is handed to a team, it is the manager’s primary obligation to schedule regular in-person meetings to discuss the issues. In the case of a virtual office space, this is not the case.
The Ways To Overcome The Challenges
1. While renting a virtual coworking space the technical sector should be checked if it is perfect for working or not.
2. Before taking the service of virtual office space the owner should have the knowledge about all the charges.
3. Every legal formality should be done and the network security should be kept on check.
4. The reference check or the background screening should never be overlooked though the employees may be in a remote position.
5. The meeting time should be decided before so that the employees can attend it easily.