Why A Company Needs Employee Background Verification to ensure Success
The employee background verification enables you to make educated recruiting decisions that can save your company time and money over time. It’s simple to receive the knowledge you need to make smart onboarding decisions, thanks to a range of services accessible. Simply said, background checks are a vital element of ensuring that the people you recruit are a good match for your company’s culture.
The fraud costs businesses in the United States 5% of their yearly revenues, or $650 billion in fraud losses that came out while doing an employment check report.
Many firms use employment history verification to double-check the information supplied by candidates throughout the employment process. It entails a number of checks, including the employer going over your educational records, previous employment information, identification checks, résumé checks, and address checks.
It is critical for your company to know who is hired and who they claim to be. The integrity of potential workers must be assessed during the recruiting process. The thorough employee background verification services confirm the validity of your prospects’ identities and academic credentials.
The Most Common Forms Of Employee Background Verification
1. Employment Verification: To verify employment history we contact your previous employers to verify that you worked there with your permission.
2. Education/Licenses: Contact educational institutions to verify your course of study, degrees, and/or any professional licenses, similar to the previous step as a part of pre-employment verification.
3. Criminal Records: For background verification, users can look up criminal records in local, state, and federal courts.
4. Identity: An identity check ensures that you have a valid ID and that your name is associated with that number. Depending on the nation where your ID was issued, the search is conducted through a variety of sources, with the employment check.
5. Vehicle record: If your job requires you to drive, your potential employer will almost certainly examine your driving record (MVR) as a part of employment history verification. When it comes to providing you with a work car, an MVR is frequently required.
6. Drug Testing: If your company demands a drug test, you will be sent to a collection place where you will be requested to produce a sample, which is often urine, saliva, or hair. This is one of the most important forms of employee background verification.
Internal cybersecurity concerns threaten more than a third of businesses throughout the world. In the previous two years, these dangers have grown by 47% because there was a lack to verify employment history.
Reasons To Verify Employment History
1. Reference checks, verification of previous work and education, and a criminal background check for employment are some of the most basic types of pre-employment verification to hire the best for the company.
2. While the ideal candidate may not exist, a thorough background verification performed by background screening firms will almost surely bring a corporation as close as possible.
3. As part of background checks, employers must demonstrate a long-term commitment to building a culture of justice and inclusion.
4. A zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bullying, racism, and sexism is a critical first step toward a happier, healthier staff for which employment history verification is important.
5. Doing the process online may also be employed as a precaution to guarantee the safety of your organization and its employees. This can be only ensured through employee background verification.
Some Challenges And Solutions For Employee Background Verification
Suggestions For The Background Screening Process
1. Education/ resume verification: The candidate’s prior employer and education facility’s human resources or administrative department might be contacted to validate the information for employment history verification.
2. Background Credit Check: When determining whether or not an applicant is financially responsible, a credit check is usually employed for employee background verification.
3. Follow reference check: Ask detailed, open-ended questions to get the reference to supply you with concrete instances of how the applicant contributed to particular activities. All these can be included to verify employment history.
4. Online background screening process:The majority of worldwide pre employment verification businesses do their background checks online.
Our Background Verification Services
With background verification for work, we are a leader among background screening services. We offer solutions to help you swiftly find relevant criminal records, sex crimes, and professional or financial sanctions. Also we do our work within a limited time. Our clients are dealt with by the experts of this sector in our company.
1. Negligent hiring occurs when an employer fails to determine if a potential employee offers a danger to the organizations. 18% of the companies could not perform this due to various reasons, but pre-employment verification should be a mandatory process for the sake of the progress of the company.
2. One of the most significant components of background checks is ensuring that the information acquired is solely utilized for employment reasons.
3. There should be no offensive process that can offend the employee while doing the employment background verification.
Contact Us Today
Background checks have become a widely used and approved employment check technique. Anyone who refuses to sign a consent form for a background check may be immediately considered a suspect. Rather than taking a hefty price later for a recruitment failure, our company invests resources up front to obtain a full picture of a prospect. So, Contact Us Today to get the best service for this particular purpose.