Identity Check Is A New Addition To The Background Verification
One of the most crucial procedures in the background screening and recruiting process is to verify the candidate’s identification or identity check before employing them. Because the possibility of identity theft is real, you must be meticulous in your recruiting process.
Because there are fewer possibilities for face-to-face engagement in the new remote work landscape, id check or the processes for authenticating the identification of potential workers might be more time consuming.
When it comes to work, 32% of people say identity theft has had a negative influence on their careers. The online identity verification is the easier option for this.
Identity theft was the most often reported kind of fraud, accounting for 20.33% of the 3.2 million incidents recorded in 2019 through online identity verification.
Giving all candidates a copy of their background check findings at the same time with online id verification service, you get yours allows them to challenge any disparities they uncover, which might be a red flag for identity theft.
1. The applicant screening process is incomplete without identity check online. It assists you in making hiring selections and ensuring that candidates are who they claim they are.
2. It is necessary for a variety of reasons, including compliance with government requirements, security, and fraud, this online id verification.
3. When working remotely, the identity verification companies must be more more attentive when confirming identification.
What Can Be The Advantages For Identity Check
1. Validates One’s Reputation: The majority of businesses use verifiers to do identity check, which includes reviewing KYC watchlists, comparing customer papers, and matching selfies.
2. Prevents Fraud: Customers don’t have to wait hours or days to get started since online identity verification technologies like face recognition and automated scanning are used.
3. Prevents Money Laundering: Money laundering of the companies can be prevent by performing the online id verification to avoid any risk in hiring. This plays a major role in employee verification.
4. Avoid Costly Chargebacks: : By thoroughly confirming each and every consumer, identity verification puts an end to this.Many organizations find that reducing costly chargebacks is as simple as updating their identity verification policies
5. Improve Customer Experience: Customers don’t have to wait hours or even days to get started since biometric solutions and online id verification methods like face recognition, automated scanning, and liveness detection are integrated.
General Process For Identity Verification Companies:
The identity verification for background check procedure for most firms goes something like this:
Step 1: collect identification documents such as passports, ID cards, or driver’s licenses.
Step 2: Verify the ID documents’ legitimacy.
Step 3: conduct customer authentication to ensure that the person providing the ID is the same person to whom the ID refers.
Step 4: Generate an audit report. While this procedure is absolutely acceptable, processing the papers might take some time, especially if everything is done manually.
How Our Services Work For You
Our identity verification service verifies that the individual seeking to subscribe to the service is who they say they are.
- Audit reports that may be downloaded
- High ID verification rates (95%)
- Models of pricing that are open and transparent
- Real-time verification
- International coverage.
Our online identity verification service verifies that the person purchasing a product or service is who they claim to be. Identity verification also ensures that the individual operating the terminal is genuine and present. In order to benefit from a reliable and complete KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure, we created face recognition and live detection systems, as an identity verification companies.