Types Of Drug Abuse Testing Done For Employment Background Checks
1. Reasonable Suspicion Testing: When managers have reasonable grounds to suspect an employee of drug usage, reasonable suspicion testing is undertaken. Direct observation is used to do drug abuse test evidence.
2. Return To Duty Testing: Return-to-Duty testing is a set from drug abuse screening test for an employee who has previously tested positive and has completed the requisite drug addiction treatment and is ready to return to work.
3. Pre-Employment Drug Testing: Pre-employment substance abuse testing is the most prevalent type of drug testing done after a conditional offer of employment has been made.
4. Follow-Up Drug Testing: In order for the follow-up testing of substance abuse screening to be implemented as part of the Return-to-Duty agreement, the employee must follow their SAP’s suggestions and pass the initial Return-to-Duty exam.
5. Other Types Of Testing: Voluntary, probationary, pre-promotion, and return-after-illness testing are some of the other forms of substance abuse screening testing.
How The Drug Abuse Test Should Be Done
1. Setting realistic goals: During the interview, the worker’s ability to deal with difficult work conditions should be appraised. Check to see if the employee is aware of the criteria of substance abuse screening test and is prepared to cope with them.
2. Getting help: In the event of a positive drug abuse screening test, the firm should offer rehab or addiction counseling as options.
3. Consent based on knowledge: Before beginning work, the employee should be aware that drug abuse test report is expected, and that workplace drug testing will occur at some point.
4. Confidentiality: The worker’s privacy should also be respected. This means that the results of substance abuse test and the consequences should be kept private from other employees.
5. Support: If necessary, the employer should provide assistance as well as options such as shifting to better-suited employment after getting the positive result in substance abuse screening.
Our Drug Abuse Testing Services For You
A subs tance abuse screening necessitates transparency, candor, and trustworthiness. We recognize that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution, which is why we customize our services to meet your unique requirements.
- Reliable Reports
- Quick turn-around
- Committed Team
- Improved Technology
- Solutions that can be customized
To Sum Up
We provide occupational health and drug abuse test services to ensure that your healthcare organization’s workplace complies with all applicable legislation and requirements. As a third-party program administrator (TPA), we can help you execute your workplace drug abuse screening test needs, ensuring accurate testing and high-quality service.