8 Most Effective Tips About Employment Screening
1. Develop an employment screening policy and document it.
2. Assist in the mitigation of legal and compliance risks by enforcing hiring standards and processes.
3. Adhere to all legal requirements.
4. Employers are required to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
5. Use the same screening procedures for each job position.
6. The criteria must be established and candidates that fail to meet them should be eliminated.
7. Maintain an employment screening record of information about job applicants.
8. Ensure your background check process is regularly reviewed.